1. Consumers today will spend some time on doing research on products and services that they want online before making any purchases. Being found on the internet through any search engine gives you an advantage of being part of their selection process from their very first step. Imagine that how many potential consumers you will miss out if you don’t have a website.
2. You are able to conduct business day and night even at midnight, you are 24/7 open! With a website, consumers and client can go online and look for the information and details about your product / services about your business whenever they want because website never closed. If you choose an e-commerce website, your client can shop with you 24/7.
3. Save up on the cost for customer service employees by offering F.A.Q (frequently asked question) on your website. Your customer can find solution there without having the need to call your customer service line, even during off working hours. This can help you to reduce the cost on hiring customer service employees.
4. Consumers can get educated about your business and get their question answered through your website which can actually cut down the enquiries call received daily.
5. A website has potential to become source of information for the public, through providing helpful information, tips and articles that are relevant to your industry, giving visitors reason to come back to your website or visit you to find out more.
6. Consumers have more confidence in doing business with companies that know more on their own industry. You can provide more information about your industry, the products and services you offer, structure of your company, your company’s awards or achievements, so that consumers have more confidence in doing business with you.
7. Enlarge your market, more potential customers. A website can enlarge the market for every business, small or corporate, new or well-established, exposing your business to the global market, thus giving your business large number of potential customers and increasing the size of target audience. Visitors who visit your website are already interested in your products or services because they reached your website through searching the internet. Therefore, your business promotion is more effectively targeted.